Invisalign can help to treat a variety of orthodontic concerns and studies have shown it can be better for your dental hygiene during treatment as well.
In addition to the aesthetic and comfort advantages, Invisalign offers a number of significant clinical benefits including:
- Predictable treatment, as Invisalign is planned in advance your dentist can more accurately predict when your treatment will be finished
- Improved periodontal health through better dental hygiene during treatment
- No metal allergies due to brackets and wires
- Greater treatment visibility and easier planning with our treatment software
- Custom manufacture means a tailored match to your teeth, for reduced irritation and fewer scratches